1. Are you working with an agent or the DJ personally? Entertainment Agencies and multiple show DJs will book your event and then shop around for the cheapest DJ whom you will not meet until the day of the event. With Music by Luke you work only with the owner. We ARE NOT an agency nor multiple show company!|
2. Does the DJ use a contract? If not,why? Music by Luke confirms your wishes in writing.
3. Is it a business, just a hobby or weekend work? Music by Luke is a fulltime business performing 7 days a week.
4. Does the DJ rent or own the equipment? Music by Luke owns and utilizes all quality sound and lighting equipment with 100% CD quality sound.
5. Does the DJ have backup equipment at your affair? Music by Luke always brings backup equipment just in case.
6. Will the DJ dress appropriately? Music by Luke follows your request regarding attire from tuxedo to costume.
7. Does the DJ specify a setup time? Music by Luke will start to set up a minimum of 1 hour before the event is scheduled to begin. This allows for any necessary adjustments or requested changes.
8. Are requests welcomed and encouraged? Some DJ's only play what they want to hear from a limited music library. Music by Luke works with you on music selections from a 17,000+ song library that is indexed and brought to every affair.
9. How is the DJs etiquette and attitude? Music by Luke is flexible from a partying prom to a background music atmosphere. We are always polite and accommodating, never rude or obnoxious.
10. WHO'S IN CONTROL? With Music by Luke, you set the tone of the event including music selection, volume, level of DJ interaction, special effects, props, and giveaways.
©2010-12 All rights reserved. Site hosted by Webs.com. Contact Music by Luke